Sun Logistics business is primarily focused in servicing South China, the Greater Bay Area, and Hong Kong. Under the “One Belt One Road” initiative implemented by the Chinese government, the development of the “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area” will be of great importance to China’s future. The region will represent a significant portion of China’s innovation, advanced manufacturing, shipping, finance, and trade industry. Sun Logistics is strategically positioned to leverage its assets, and will continue to invest in infrastructure and talent, to grow with China’s mission to become a world leader and power.
Sun Logistics is able to support a variety of 3PL models including:
- Yantian Integrated Free Trade Zone, Value added services, labelling, QA/QC and storage
- Hong Kong Cross Dock & Value-added programs such as scan and pick and open carton processing
- Visibility through systems integration with overseas and local customers
- Ability to offer tailor made IT solutions to fit operational requirements
- Solutions from wholly owned and operated facilities offering- security, single operator efficiency, stability, etc.
- One-stop-shop service through an integrated service package alongside freight forwarding, distribution and customs teams